Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC)
This is the last in the Intermediate series of Professional Certification modules in IT Service Management and provides candidates with the knowledge needed to implement and manage the skills associated with the use of the Lifecycle practices. On successful completion of the course and examination, candidates are awarded the ITIL expert certification.
Areas of Study:
- Key concepts of the service lifecycle
- Communication and stakeholder management
- Integrating service management processes across the lifecycle
- Managing services across the lifecycle
- Governance and organisation
- Implementing and improving service management capability
- Course duration: 5 days (including examination)
- Pre-requisites: Foundation certificate in IT Service Management (ITIL) is the only pre-requisite for this course
- Examination (complex multiple choice) is taken on course completion.The examination is case study based – the case study is used throughout the course.
- Points awarded: 5
- Course Dates: See Course Schedule