Requirements Engineering is one of the core modules of the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis. The course provides a detailed examination of the requirements engineering process.
Areas of Study
- The importance of linking requirements to the Business Case
- Roles and responsibilities of key stakeholders in the requirements engineering process
- The range of requirements elicitation techniques and their relevance to business situations
- The elicitation, analysis, validation, documentation and management of business requirements
- Modelling system, functional and data requirements
- Use of tools to support Requirements Engineering
- Course duration: 3 days (including examination)
- Pre-requisites: None
- Examination: taken on course completion.
- Course Dates: See Course Schedule